You’ll want to create product bundles to increase sales and customer loyalty on Shopify. By bundling products together, you can offer a discount that encourages customers to buy more than they would if they were buying each item separately. But how do you create digital product bundles on Shopify?
Install the “Bundle Builder“ app from the Shopify app to create digital product bundles on Shopify. Next, go to “Apps“, then “Bundle Builder“, and click “Create new bundle.” Finally, choose whether to create a single SKU or multiple SKU bundle and update your bundle theme if needed.
Creating digital product bundles in Shopify: Step-by-step
1. Install the Bundle Builder app
The first and most crucial step in creating digital product bundles on Shopify is to install an app that makes it easy to bundle your products. Creating the perfect Bundle and offering customers an attractive discount can be challenging without the right app.
The Bundle Builder app is an excellent way to bundle products on Shopify. The app makes creating digital product bundles tailored to your customers’ needs and interests easy. It also offers a range of customizable templates for creating digital product bundles and many different pricing options.
Here’s how to install Bundle Builder in your Shopify store:
- Navigate to the Shopify app store.
- Search for “Bundle Builder” by Bundle Builder.
- Click the “Add app“ button to install the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your bundle builder app.
Caveat: Although Bundle Builder makes it easy to create digital product bundles on Shopify, you should always conduct research before choosing an app. Consider the following factors when evaluating bundle-building apps:
- Customer support
- Ease of use
You could also try Bundles Upsell by PickyStory. However, I’ll demonstrate the steps using Bundle Builder as an example since it’s one of the most popular bundle-building apps.
2. Creating the products for your bundle
The next step is to navigate to your Shopify store’s products page. Here’s what you should do:
- From your Shopify dashboard, go to “Products“.
- Check and confirm the details of your products, including their titles, images, descriptions, and pricing.
- If you want to create digital product bundles with multiple variants, you may need to create separate products for each variant. That can be time-consuming, but it is necessary to bundle products successfully.
Note: Ensure the products don’t house variants in third-party apps. If there are any, remove them and add the necessary variants to your Shopify products directly as follows
- From your Shopify dashboard, go to “Products“.
- Click on a product from the Products section.
- Edit the “Variants“ tab on the product details page.
- Add necessary variants such as size, color, and material to the product.
You can set up your Bundle through the Bundle Builder app you’ve installed:
- Go to “Apps“.
- Select “Bundle Builder“.
- Click the “Create new bundle” button.
- Give your Bundle a clear name and choose a type.
- If creating a single-SKU bundle, click the “Single SKU” option and proceed to the next step.
- If you want to create multiple-SKU bundles, click the “Multiple SKU” option, edit the themes in your Shopify store, and return to this step. Then, choose your desired layout and click the “Next” button.
- Add your products
3. Adding the products to your bundles
Now it’s time to add the products you want to bundle together in your digital product bundles. This is how to do it:
- Navigate to “Add products” in your Bundle Builder app.
- Select the products you want to include in your Bundle.
- Check the box next to each product, then click “Next“.
The additional steps after here will ask you to price your bundle however you like, as well as go over the design process and shipping & tax. It’s a fairly straightforward process from here on out. Just fill in the boxes to your preferences for the bundle and ensure you save your work.
Once you’ve created a professional-looking bundle for your Shopify store, it’s time to promote and launch it. Below are the steps to follow:
- Consider running a promotional campaign for your digital product bundles using social media and other marketing channels.
- Make sure you include a call to action in your bundle’s product descriptions, urging customers to purchase it and take advantage of the value you’re offering.
- Use high-quality product images and appealing bundle descriptions to create a sense of urgency among potential customers. That will encourage them to click the “Buy Now” button and purchase your bundle before it’s too late.
Creating digital product bundles in Shopify is a fantastic way to increase sales and customer loyalty. By bundling products together, you can offer a discount that encourages customers to buy more than they would if they were buying each item separately.
Remember, the key to creating successful bundles is to select products that are complementary or used together. That will help you increase your customers’ overall satisfaction and keep them returning for more.