If you’re looking for an effective way to boost your email list and increase sales on your Shopify store, a newsletter popup could be the answer.
While it may seem like an intrusive marketing tactic, if done correctly, a newsletter popup can benefit both the customer and the business. Just for your information, they are frowned upon to be a pain for customers if you don’t do it well.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to add a newsletter popup to your Shopify store using the Personizely app. Personizely makes it easy to customize your popup’s text, font, colors, size, and images, ensuring that it fits your store’s branding and style.
You can also link your popup to appear on specific pages or at a given time, allowing your customers to see it when they’re most likely to be interested in signing up for your newsletter. With Shopify’s built-in features and Personizely’s easy-to-use app, adding a newsletter signup popup to your store is painless and could lead to significant results.
To set up your newsletter popup, you should install the Personizely app on your Shopify store. Once you have the app, you’ll be able to customize your popup settings to fit your brand.
Adding a newsletter popup to your Shopify store
1. Install the Personizely app
Installing the Personizely app on your Shopify store is easy! All you need to do is this:
- Navigate to your Shopify dashboard.
- Click on “Apps” and type “Personizely” in the search bar.
- Once you’ve found Personizely, click “Add App“.
- Then click “Install App“, and you’re all set!
You will then be prompted to connect your Personizely account to your Shopify store.
2. Customize your store
Once you’ve installed the Personizely app, you can customize the popup to fit your store’s branding and style.
You can choose from various templates or create your custom design. To create an eye-catching popup, you can customize the following:
3. Link your newsletter popup
At this stage, all you need to do is link the popup to appear on specific pages or at a given time.
You may link it to your Shopify store’s product page or checkout page, and you’re ready to go!
The most effective way to link your popup is to include relevant features and call-to-action buttons appropriate to your target audience. Your customers will have the best experience interacting with your popup with the correct linking.
- Make sure the popup is placed in an appropriate location on your website. This will ensure the popup isn’t intrusive and won’t interfere with your users’ browsing experience.
- Ensure that the popup’s text is relevant to the rest of your store. This way, the popup message will resonate with your visitors and encourage them to subscribe.
- Make sure the popup is easy to close. This will allow users to move on to the rest of your site quickly and without irritation.
With Personizely Popup, you can start driving sales and generating more revenue with just a few clicks.
Why use Personizely?
Using Personizely to create a newsletter popup for your Shopify store has many benefits. Here they are:
- The app is easy to use and lets you quickly create a popup that fits your store’s branding and style.
- Personizely allows you to customize the text, colors, and images used in the popup.
- With Personizely, you can set the popup to appear on pages you want or after a specific duration. Your customers will be able to see the popup when they are most likely to be interested in signing up for your newsletter.
Though a newsletter subscription popup may seem like an annoying marketing tactic, it can benefit the customer and the business if done correctly.
With its customizable templates and settings, Personizely makes it easy to create a newsletter popup that fits your store’s branding and style. By taking advantage of this powerful tool, you can ensure that your customers see the popup at the perfect time.
With Shopify’s built-in features, adding a newsletter signup popup to your store is easy and painless. So why not give it a try? You might just be surprised at the results.