Shopify can generate policy templates for you, but you’ll be responsible for tracking the policies you have published and ensuring that they align with the needs of your business.
- Log in to your Shopify dashboard, then go to Settings > Policies.
- Have a look at your policy to see if any changes are required.
- Click “Save” to publish your policy.
To add it to the footer, follow these steps:
- Go to your Shopify dashboard & click “Online store“
- Click “Navigation“
- If you have a footer menu, click that. If you don’t, click “Add menu“
- Click “Add menu item” > enter a name > Click “Policies“
If you have created other policies, then you can follow this exact same process.