Shopify is a Canadian e-commerce company that provides a platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems. The company was founded in 2004 and has become a significant player in the e-commerce industry, with millions of merchants using its platform to sell their products online. But how many Shopify offices are there?
There are 8 Shopify offices worldwide, located in Canada, the United States, Ireland, and Singapore. The company doesn’t need many offices because it has a remote workforce. Besides, users can get support and interact with members of the Shopify community through the Shopify Community forum.
Read on for more information about the Shopify offices and the company’s remote workforce.
Shopify’s current office locations worldwide
Shopify has offices located in several countries around the world, including:
- Ottawa, ON HQ (Canada): 151 O’Connor Street, Ground Floor
- Los Angeles, CA (United States): ROW DTLA, 777 S Alameda St Bldg. 1
- Newnan, GA (United States): Phillipsburg, NJ
- Dublin, County Dublin (Ireland): Floor 1-2, Victoria Building, Haddington Rd
- Singapore (Singapore): 77 Robinson Road, #13-00
- Toronto, ON: 620 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1M7, Canada
- Montreal, QC: 490 Rue De La Gauchetière O, Montréal, QC H2Z 1R9, Canada
- San Francisco, CA: 33 New Montgomery St #750, San Francisco, CA 94105
Find more information at Global Data
What to do if you can’t find a Shopify office
If you can’t visit Shopify’s physical offices, there are still several ways you can get in touch with the company:
- You can contact the company’s customer support team through its website, which provides various resources and support options.
- You can also visit the company’s social media pages (such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) to stay up-to-date on the latest news and developments.
- Additionally, you can sign up for the company’s newsletter to receive updates and information about new products and features.
The design & culture of Shopify’s offices
Shopify’s offices are designed to be collaborative, creative, and fun spaces that reflect the company’s values and culture. For example, the company’s headquarters in Ottawa features an open office layout with plenty of natural light and breakout areas.
The offices are also eco-friendly, with features such as energy-efficient lighting and water-saving faucets.
In terms of culture, Shopify emphasizes giving its employees the freedom to work autonomously and flexible working hours. Many of the company’s staff also work remotely, with most of them having the option to work from wherever they choose.
However, the company organizes regular company meetups and team events, where all staff members can get together and bond over shared interests.
Overall, Shopify has a total of 8 offices around the world, located in prominent tech and business hubs such as:
- Los Angeles
Despite being a remote-friendly company, Shopify values regular face-to-face communication and contact with its staff members. If you’re interested in learning more about Shopify and its offices, visit the company’s website or social media pages.