Have you ever wanted to open your own online marketplace on WordPress? If so, you may need to start looking for a marketplace plugin. But which are the best multi-vendor marketplace plugins for WordPress?
The best multi-vendor marketplace plugin for WordPress is CollabPay. The plugin offers automated payments to your vendors and also allows them to earn percentages from product sales and profits. Besides, it easily integrates and has a free 7-day trial.
This post describes the seven best multi-vendor marketplace plugins for WordPress. Keep reading to learn more about each plugin and how they can help you create the perfect marketplace.
1. CollabPay – for splitting profits of product sales
|Easy to set up||The plugin requires a monthly subscription fee. However, it’s still worth it to get access to the wonderful features. Besides, the fee starts at just $9 per month.|
|Integrates with other WordPress themes and plugins|
|7-day free trial|
|Fast customer support|
CollabPay is a powerful plugin that allows you to manage payments with ease. It has a wide range of features, such as:
- Supports collaboration
- Automated payments
- Traffic and sales statistics
- Inviting vendors and customers to your marketplace
- Sharing profits with your vendors
2. WCFM Marketplace – extensive solution for affiliates
|Multiple payment gateways||The settings can be complicated for first-time users|
|Vendors have complete control of their sites and listings||Poor customer support|
WCFM Marketplace is a freemium plugin that offers comprehensive features for creating an online marketplace in minutes without any coding knowledge required.
WCFM Marketplace offers a range of features, including the following:
- Supports multiple payment gateways, including PayPal
- Shipping tracking
- Location-based search
- Customizable product listings and tax settings
3. Dokan Multivendor
|Allows each vendor to manage their shop||Support may not be as reliable as some other plugins on this list.|
|Easy to use and set up||Expensive starting at $149|
If you’re looking for a plugin that will help your vendors succeed, Dokan Multivendor fits the bill.
Dokan Multivendor is a versatile plugin that offers a wide range of features, such as:
- Ability to customize the vendor dashboard
- Sell multiple products from one dashboard
- Encourage customer feedback
- Create profiles for your vendors
4. WC Vendors
|Supports a large number of vendors and products||The free version of the plugin is limited and may not be suitable for those who need a more advanced solution|
|Easy to use and set up||Can be pricey|
|Great customer support|
|A free version is available|
WC Vendors is an excellent choice for those who want to create a large, scalable online marketplace with multiple vendors and products.
The plugin offers many unique features, such as:
- Supports an unlimited number of vendors
- Customizable vendor dashboards
- A flexible commission system
- Supports multiple product types
- Basic SEO features
5. Mercado Pro
|Cheap||The free version of the plugin may be too basic for some users|
|Advanced features||Bad design|
|Good customer support|
|A free trial is available|
Mercado Pro is a powerful plugin that offers complete control over your online marketplace, from the design to the business settings.
The plugin allows you to fully customize your online marketplace, including the following:
- Ability to choose your own custom theme
- Flexible product listings and pricing
- Support for both physical and digital products
- Real-time stats and reports
- The WordPress Multilingual Plugin integration supports multiple languages